Sunday, May 10, 2009

silence plz....

Silence soothes. I guess we all believe in this..and especially when we are bed-riddened.

I remember, someone once said...a pressure cooker hissing is less cacophonous than knots of colleagues talking and laughing aloud. ok..am loosing the track..It happened like this that..some weeks back, I was bed-riddened for almost a month..and at that point in time, I became the most frustrated, irritated person on earth..and with that I became a blind lover of silence. Every moment I felt..people around me were conspiring against me by using their vocal cords just to generate noise..noise to hit my eardrums. Today as I was flipping through the pages of my diary, I found this lost love of mine for silence..which I had happily forgotten once I was ok. (silly me..)
I guess we all go through these silly phases some time or other...(excuses..:-))

No comments: